The food industry innovation process has seen huge change over the years. The industry has become very complex with influences like globalisation, advances in science & technology, discerning consumers with high expectations, global food standards, a crowded market and a need for healthy, nutritious, affordable foods for an increasing global population.
Whether you are a start-up, or an established company, scaling your business, distributing locally or exporting, being aware of what’s involved in innovation will influence decisions, actions, operating practices, efficiency and sustainability.
Having worked in this area for more than 25 years, I have launched a series of free tools and short videos to help companies in their innovation process.
- Food Values Questionnaire
- Assessing New Markets Questionnaire
- New Product Design Brief (Template)
- Product Opportunities Questionnaire
- Package Opportunities Questionnaire
- Package Design Checklist
- Brand Agency Brief (Labels & Artwork)
- Issue Troubleshooting Questionnaire
- Food Values – What do you stand for?
- Portfolio Review
- Explore Product & Package Opportunities
These tools and trainings will help food companies, entrepreneurs, food support organizations, consultants and students who are preparing to work in the industry.