This section covers global quality & food safety standards & certifications.
There is an expectation from consumers that companies will work to a global standard. Understand what qualifies as a global standard, GFSI standards and the benefits to your business. Reference valuable information from organisations and bodies that work in the area of global and european standards for food safety and quality.
Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- GFSI Homepage
- GFSI Supporting Technical Documents
- GFSI Recognised Schemes
International Standards Organisation (ISO)
- ISO Homepage
- ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management)
- ISO 9000 (Quality Management)
- ISO 17025 (Competence of Testing & Calibration Laboratories)
- ISO 45001 (Occupational Health & Safety)
- ISO 14000 (Environmental Management)