To learn what’s involved in starting a Food Business, visit our Food Start-Up page where you will find links to Free Online Training Courses and Resources.
As a Food Entrepreneur you need to be knowledgeable on all aspects of the food supply chain. Check out the below links on specific aspects of the supply chain
- Specify Nutrition criteria for your products
- Learn about Food Safety standards & controls
- Implement a comprehensive Quality Management System
- Understand all aspects of Manufacturing & Supply Chain including operations, processing, & supplier management
- Define a Sustainable food chain
- Learn about Agri-Food sectors, ingredients and products
If you are distributing products to other markets, our National Agencies & Standards Web Directory covers 113 countries. Each national page has links to the ministries, regulatory agencies & supports.
Benchmark good practices as your business evolves. Our sitemap will help you find your way around.